Welcome to the Antique Pistols Page
Bull Dozer 038 Rimfire.
* This antique was made by the Norwich Pistol Co in the early 1880's. It is a five shot revolver in the obsolete calibre 038 Rimfire. The gun is single action with a spur trigger and a 3" barrel. The only name is on the top of the barrel "BULL DOZER" and S/N 603 is on the cylinder, frame and inside of one grip panel. The nickel finish is showing its age but not flaking. The birds head style wooden grips are really nice. Mechanics seem to work as they should. On sale to a collector for only £375 *
Break barrel saloon pistol.
* A very unusual "Belgium/French" made break barrel percussion target pistol, it has a 3" octagonal barrel which drops down to cock the action and for capping.
The ramrod is fitted into the base of the fluted Walnut stock. Only £750 *
* A good "Adams" percussion revolver of standard specifications and in it's Oak case with accessories. The revolver retains approximately 75% finish and in good working order. Only £2,500 *
Colt revolver Model 1849.
* Colt pocket pistol in 036 calibre, all matching numbers and in good working order, only £850 *
* A good colectible specimen of a Deane Harding revolver is in perfect working order and good condition, this scarce British percussion revolver can be yours for only £1,350 *
* Unmarked and very interesting percussion revolver made in Birmingham, a good entry level for the new collector only £750 *
Colt revolver Model 1860.
* A good "Colt" model 1860 army revolver made from 1860-1873 with 8" round barrel, it's a standard spec Colt revolver all matching numbers. Good tight action, only £1,200 *
* A good side by side 'Howda-Overcoat' percussion pistol with 5.5" barrels and captive swivel ramrod. It has a walnut stock with checkered grip and nicely engraved lock with the makers name engrave on it 'Garrett' it's in good overall condition and in working order, only £875 *
Overcoat pistol by T. Gilli.
* A good approx 45 percussion overcoat pistol with 3" octagonal barrel marked No 2 of a pair, the lock is engraved with makers name 'T. Gilli'. The one piece walnut stock
Remington 1861 Navy.
* A good Remington model 1861 Navy Model revolver 36 c1861-1862 with 7 3/8" octagonal barrel. Approx only 7000 made, serial number 19047 with good walnut grips the revolver is in good working order & condition, only £1,100 *
Remington 1861 Navy.
* Another very nice Remington model 1861 Navy Model revolver 36 c1861-1862 with 7 3/8" octagonal barrel. Approx only 7000 made SN 20243 with good walnut grips the revolver is in good working order & condition, only £1,200 *
* A very rare 'Allens Patent Jan 13 Dec 15 1857' by Allen & Wheelock made 1861-1862 approx 700 made. This is the 44 centre hammer army made with a 7.5" half round half octagonal barrel with a 2 piece walnut grip. The revolver is in great working order and condition with a super bore, only £2,200 *
Smith & Wesson 044 Russian.
Was this gun ever fired ?
Just look at the Bore !
* This is just about the least used Smith & Wesson Russian we have seen for a long time, the action is completely tight. A wonderful antique that will certainly increase in value each year you own it. This gun will most probably sell to the first person who handles it ! if you are looking for a mechanically perfect 44 Russian single action, call Mick now on 07970-239211 or e mail him MicksGuns343@gmail.com *
Colt 41 Thunderer.
* A very nice "Colt" Thunderer in 41 LC with a 4 1/2" barrel with ejector rod. This revolver is in super condition and great working order, these are very scarce in the UK. Only £3,000 *
Colt 41 Engraved.
* A great "Colt" made double action revolver in 41 LC with factory engraving, it has a good bore and grips, the revolver is in great working order and condition. It is housed in it's period leather holster made by S. D. Myres of El Paso TX, this great honest kit is very scarce in the UK (Section 58-2) Only £2,750 *
Webley's Patent 32 rimfire.
* Webley's Patent 32 rimfire pocket revolver in great working order and condition for it's age. It has a 3" barrel and the top strap is engraved "P. Webley & Son, St James's, London" the frame is stamped with the Webley & Scott winged bullet with Webley's patent, the Walnut grips are in great condition. Only £950 *
Smith & Wesson Revolver.
* Smith & Wesson ultra rare revolver in the certified obsolete calibre 032-44 Smith & Wesson. This single action revolver has a 6 1/2" barrel, very good action and bore, and a really very smooth and crisp trigger action. So smooth we thought the action had been worked on, but Smith & Wesson just made the model this good. No licence required, on sale to a collector of Section 58 (2) obsolete calibre antiques for only £2,750 *
Double action pinfire.
* A 7mm double action pinfire revolver with 2 1/2" ovate barrel, this one has a top strap unlike the more common open top ones that you come across. It has Walnut grips and is in good working order and condition. Only £295 *
Tranter self cocking double trigger revolver.
* A nice cased 2nd model Tranter self cocking double trigger revolver, it is a five shot 80 bore with 4 1/4" barrel with the top strap engraved "W Tranter, Patentee" it is housed in it's original blue baize lined fitted Oak case with some accessories, Only £2,250 *
Tranter patent 032 rimfire.
* A good cased Tranter patent 032 rimfire revolver in it's original oak case with key and some accessories, it is in good working order and condition. Only £1,150 *
Manhattan pocket pistol.
* Manhattan 036 calibre percussion revolver with 5" barrel, good working order, only £850 *
Leech & Rigdon.
* Very nice 044 calibre percussion 6 shot revolver made by Leech & Rigdon, very good condition and working order, all matching numbers, only £2,500 *
* Adams percussion revolver in good working order and condition with non original case and recruitments, only £1,200 *
Old Colt Mod 1847 Walker.
* Colt Walker, a period Belgian copy of this famed pistol, it is perfect in every way, very good condition and working order, this is for sale at a snip of only £4,000 which is a MEGA saving on an original which would cost over half a Million ! it may not be an original, but would fill a gap in your Colt collection. *
Clint Eastwood in Josey Wales, with a couple of Colt Walkers !
50 calibre over and under.
* A rare and scarce and unusually large over and under percussion pistol, it has 4" hexagonal barrels of large 50 calibre, it's in good working order, the only drawback it the missing barrel locking catch in the trigger guard but it does not affect the working, I believe this to be a one off prototype. Only £750 *
Percussion pepper box.
* A six barrel cluster percussion pepper box with 3 1/2" barrels with a bar hammer action, it's in perfect working order and retaining approximate 80% finish. Only £850 *
24 bore pistol.
* Belgian made side by side pistol in 14 Bore, this pistol is in great condition, retaining approx 95% nickel finish, it has also been nicely engraved, as you can see in the photos, only £750 *
* A good 6 1/2" 36 percussion revolver by Manhattan firearms Co, Newark, NJ. The revolver is of standard specification and has all matching numbers, it's also in good working order and condition. Only £850 *
Rare capping breech loading Pistol.
* A very rare Spanish made capping breech loading pistol by the well respected gun maker "Eusebio Zuloaga" it's a large bore (12 bore) manstopper which is in great working order and condition, this is perhaps a once in a lifetime opportunity too acquire this rare gun. Only £1,500 *
Note: Eusebio Zuloaga worked in the shop of his farther Blas Zuloaga armorer to the Guard De Corps. Journeyed to Paris, France, where he entered the shop of one of the LePages, thence to St Etienne to study methods in practice at the place. He returned to Paris and then back to Madrid, arriving there in 1833. He exhibited pistols, guns and edged weapons at the international exhibition, London in 1851 and was active at Madrid until 1854
Perrin 12mm 'Civil War' era revolver.
* A scarce American civil war contract revolver, there were only 1000 off these imported, it's a Perrin 12 mm thick rim, the revolver is in good working order and condition, only £1,500 *
* 050 calibre British Bulldog revolver, very rare in this large calibre and with these grips, only £750 *
Hadley flintlock pistol.
* A scarce silver mounted (hallmarked 1757) gentleman's overcoat flintlock pistol by Hadley. The 6 3/8" barrel with Gold vent, the Walnut full stock has a nice silver shield engraved with a coat of arms and the flintlock fitted with a sliding bolt to the cock (cock has been repaired) a scarce fully silver mounted pistol for only £3,500 *
Note: Henry Hadley son of Charles was noted for a series of silver mounted pistols with Spanish type barrels, two pairs are in the Royal collection, Windsor castle.
* A Moore's Patent Firearms Co front loading revolver. C 1864 - 1870. This pistol tool a special 032 calibre "Teat Fire" cartridge which has long been obsolete. No licence is required to own this beautiful piece of history. This silver plated brass framed revolver was loaded from the front, and was a great way round the Rollin White's Patent, only £550 *
* A scarce "Springfield Arms Co" pocket revolver C 1863. approx 6,000 made. This revolver is in 030 calibre rim fire, no licence required, Note: the locking lever for the loading gate, only £475 *
* Here we have a really nice example of a Remington double deringer in a crisp original working order, and this model can be seen in many westerns made over the years, 95% nickel finish, very good grips, only £1500 *
* Colt No3 single shot deringer in the standard 041 calibre rimfire, Sect 58 (2) No Licence Needed, very good example and tight action, only £750 *
Percussion O/U officers pistol.
* A good large bore officers O/U percussion pistol, 7 1/2" barrels with side mounted ram rod, the top strap unusually long running down the length of the walnut stock which has a nice butt cap/trap for percussion caps, the gun in good working order, only £850 *
Pocket/Muff percussion pistols by "Fenton, London".
* A super pair of pocket/muff percussion pistols by "Fenton, London" these have a 2 1/2" turn off octagonal barrels, the bag shape grips are nice one piece Walnut with very fine checkering with a vacant escutcheon and nicely engraved German Silver butt caps, they are fitted in a nice modern case with assorted bits including a nice small copper flask with "Shell" decoration. Only £1,200 *
Remington vest pocket pistol.
* Remington vest pocket pistol in 041 rim fire. Circa 1865-1888, less than 15,000 made, and very hard to find one in such good condition as this, 4" barrel and nice walnut grips, only £850 *
Side by side percussion pistol.
* A double barreled side by side percussion pistol with drop down triggers and 3" turn off barrels, un-checkered bag shape grip with butt trap, only £350-00 *
Fox Studio's Southerner pistol.
* A scarce 041 calibre rim fire "Southerner" derringer with 2 7/16 th octagonal barrel. This pistol has the added interest of having "Fox Studios" stamped on the bottom of the barrel. This points to it being used as a prop gun in some of the many Western films made by the studio, a great pistol in very good condition, only £650-00 *
James Woodward Patent.
* 030 Calibre rim fire over and under turn over barrel pistol. Scarce James Woodward Patent, nice checkered walnut grips, minor surface marks to finish, crisp working order, 2 7/8" barrels, 7" overall, only £550 *
C. S. Rrattuge, Hatfield Mass.
* C. S. Rrattuge, Hatfield Mass, Pat Nov 4th 1875, 032 calibre rim fire 5 shot revolver. This swing out cylinder gun is very rare, £POA *
* French palm pistol "Le Protector" 7 shot, 8mm, overall length 4 3/4". 1 3/4" half octagonal barrel, sliding safety catch, obsolete calibre status, no licence required, £POA *
Westley Richards London.
* Single shot percussion boxlock muff pistol made by Westley Richards London circa 1850's in very crisp working order and condition, with drop down trigger, 1 3/4" octagonal barrel, overall length 5 3/4", finely checkered walnut bag shaped grip, approximately 040 calibre, only £650 *
* French 10-Shot 6mm centre fire pistol, made in the late 19th Century, sprung palm operated, 1" barrel, only £1,200 *
Have you got one of these revolvers in your collection , if you have we would like to hear from you ?
~ Only 150 were ever made, but just how many have survived ? and are there any that are in such good condition as this one ?
~ Mick's Guns brings you one of the most scarce pistols in the world ~
* Bacon Manufacturing company, swing out cylinder revolver. "Variant of First Type" only 150 made. Unique cylinder with removable knurled edge disc at rear fitted onto the extended cylinder ratchet. Believed to be an evasion of the Smith & Wesson patent. A scarce oppertunity to own a very rare gun, only £1,200 *
J.Manton & Co London & Calcutta.
* Superior quality and much sought after percussion over and under officers pistol by the famous J.Manton & Co London & Calcutta, 45 calibre, with original swivel round rod. Overall length 14", barrel length 7 1/2", butt trap, only £750 *
* Prescott Patent Pocket Model, 32 Calibre, 6 shot rim fire revolver, Circa 1862-1867, with 11.6 cm re-blued octagonal sighted barrel, only £500 *
French 8mm Gaulois.
~ For more photo's of this extremely rare gun, simply click on the photo's below ~
* French 8mm Gaulois 5 shot centre fire palm pistol, stamped Manufacture Francaise, Armes et Cycles, Saint Etienne. No 1930, late 19th century, only £1150-00 *
~ As per Home Office guidelines section 58 (2) ~
Having trouble converting Great British Pounds into United States Dollars ?
Use a Currency Converter
~ To visit the other pages on Mick's web site, please click on the page of your choice from the list below ~
Mick Shepherd's NEW direct telephone number 0044 7970 239211
Mick Shepherd's new e mail address MicksGuns343@gmail.com
Mick Shepherd can now be contacted live on SKYPE user name micksguns
© All Photographs and Data on this web site are Copyrighted and owned by Michael Shepherd of MicksGuns.com. Photographs and Data can be reproduced with permission for publication provided each and ever entry is accredited to www.MicksGuns.com